Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It snowed again and it's 22 degrees outside...

It has been a two cup morning. I slept poorly for no particular reason and the first thought that popped into my head when I opened my weary eyes was...COFFEE. The second thought was how sore I am because I ran too hard, too fast yesterday and let's just forget that I was actually going to wake up at 5:00 A.M. to get a few added miles in on the treadmill. Everything from my ankles to my teeth hurt. I don't make coffee at home in the morning because that takes time...time that I spend sleeping. So my anticipation builds as I make my way to work for my COFFEE. As I was scurrying out the door with Evan, his toy cars, his snack, his milk that doesn't have enough chocolate in it, my coffee thoughts build to epic proportion then I remembered the new Cinnamon Hazelnut creamer that my darling husband picked up at the market. So I ran back inside and poured the creamer carefully into the only thing that I could find with a lid, which happened to be a stupid sippy cup. I bounce my way back out the door with all things attached now with yummy creamer thoughts in my mind....I was EXCITED. I make my way through a half hour of worthless traffic to drop Evan off and get to work only to find...yes, my sticky, white, wonderfully delicious creamer spilled over into my purse to create the unimaginable mess.
I went back to the chiropractor last night. I was pretty messed up after a week of stress, painting and lifting 5 gallon buckets of primer and paint. That's not including the horsey rides I was giving Evan while playing all weekend. So after a few snaps, crackles and pops I was good to go. It doesn't help that I am STRESSED. I'm probably losing my insurance in a few months and the economic situation just keeps getting worse and I'm genuinely sick of bad news.

No comments: