Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAGGED....

I'm a newbie at this but I'll give it a shot.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need coffee.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$30.00 and that's a lot for me
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
Floor, I implore you to adore...ha ha ha.
4. Favorite planet?
Poor little Pluto that got downgraded..I always root for the underdog
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Renee (co-worker)
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
As if I give a rat's behind about ring tones, there are starving people in Africa...right?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm draped in a hot red negligee...nah, it's just my boring suit jacket.
8. Do you “label” yourself?
Yeah, I label myself a dork
9. Name the brand of your shoes you’re currently wearing?
Enzo Angiolino
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Well I guess I'm glad I don't work in a cave.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I love people who give me any excuse to stop working and think on mindless activities
12. What does your watch look like?
Silver/Gold Movado my husband gave me two Christmas's ago
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I heard Evan saying mommy, mommy so I went and checked on him. Most kids sleep with animals but mine sleeps with a flashlight and he'd lost it.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Get me food!!!
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Is that some type of blond joke?
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
run, run, run
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My family tells me all the time.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My husband
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I tried to mainline coffee but my co-workers looked at me funny.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I believe there is roll in my old camera somewhere. Wonder what is on it?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Hmmm, 25 was pretty cool I guess.
22. Your worst enemy?
Time.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Me and Sean on our way to Emily's wedding...he looks HOT!
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
My friend Heather from high school and I had lunch together and we said "bye"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Teleportation is the future. I'll take the million bucks.
26. Do you like someone?
Can you repeat the question.
27. The last song you listened to?
Happy Tapping With Elmo...Elmo's Greatest Hits.
28. What time of day were you born?
6 AM
29. What’s your favorite number?
Ohhhh pllllleasssssseeeee
30. Where did you live in 1987?
At home with my dad and mom. Still a silly high schooler.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
More so amazement then jealousy but fast people amaze me
32. Is anyone jealous of you? why?
That is just funny, funny, funny....God NO!
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work, gathered around the meeting room television.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Push the buttons frantically a couple dozen times in the vain hope that the machine is just teasing and will see how serious I am about getting my money back. Hasn't worked so far.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Small of my back
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
How 'bout Latin? Not particularly useful but at least you could read all those clever slogans on governmental buildings, currency, and law books.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Sure.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Yes
40. What’s your life motto?
Every knee will bow and Every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Wedding ring, Hair and skin
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Orlando, Florida
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
I bought lunch last week $7.00
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I sent a short note to Ryan, my friends son who was in boot camp
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes. Pretty easy really. Drive into this building...command that the oil is changed...provide a form of payment...drive away. Not much more to it really.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I just heard that he works out in Rochester at Lifetime Fitness.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know one half of the family came to the US from France in the early twentieth century while around the same time the other half came from Germany. Somewhere since then the two halfs merged eventually creating this beautiful specimen. Thank God for immigration!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I hate dressing fancy but last time was a summer wedding and I wore a J Crew sundress.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
All systems go.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Yeah you could say that but God had it all worked out.



I suppose at this point I'm to 'tag' another party? Alas, no one really reads this blog and the only two bloggers I have actually met before have already been tagged. I'm sure I'll be breaching some blogger etiquette here but I'll let this grape whither on the vine...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, I'm reading, my sweet, fun friend! And I'm enjoying every word. Can't promise I'll post all that stuff you did, at least not anytime soon. Good Lord, I have enough to do just catching up my blog from Halloween and the entire month of November. :-)