1. I’m very fun loving.
2. I’m incredibly cool.
3. Wait, #2 is a lie. I’m so not cool.
4. Great, now I wasted #3…..back on track.
5. I have the most vivid incredible/ridiculous dreams. I’d probably be institutionalized if I told a therapist about them.
6. My favorite store is Salvation Army.
7. Although I have no animals I consider myself an animal lover.
8. My animal of choice is dog since I’m sure all cats are a little evil.
9. My favorite Bible story is David and Goliath. I tend to root for the underdog.
10. Americas Funniest Home Videos is my favorite TV show currently on TV.
11. I have zero talent of any kind but I can do quite a few things decently.
12. My dad always told me what I lack in talent I can make up for in ambition.
13. I am completely un-superstitious.
14. I don’t let Sean touch my navel. When he does, he thinks it’s a party.
15. When I was in second grade, I wanted to be an ice cream scooper so I could eat free ice cream.
16. Then, when I was 15, I was told I had mind for business.
17. I hate wearing pantyhose, they put me in a bad mood and suck the very life out of me.
18. Every time I run long distances I think to myself…”I must be crazy”. It’s incredibly hard.
19. I like being a little naïve.
20. I absolutely love life.
21. I’m pretty sure my boss is the most unfriendly human on the planet. It confuses me because he claims to be a Christian.
22. I think it’s healthy to keep some secrets.
23. If I were to do drugs, my drug of choice would be nitrous oxide (from my dental office).
24. I hate it that judgemental people never think they're judgemental.
25. I’ve never been addicted to anything.
26. I’m a very hard worker.
27. I’m a total daddy’s girl which is why I think a lot like a guy.
28. I love spending time with my family.
29. I once saw a 3 year olds poop that was the weight, width and size of a brick…and it wasn’t soft. It was the sickest thing I’ve ever seen.
30. I absolutely hate the game Trivial Pursuit but I love Monopoly.
31. When I was about 7 my sister ate my fish out of my fish bowl. It just destroyed me.
32. Also when I was 7, I ran over a baby frog with my skateboard and conducted a full blown funeral. I was very sensitive.
33. O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song and it makes me cry.
34. I only fantasize about my husband and my sister thinks that’s ridiculous.
35. I love flossing my teeth.
36. I met my very best friend on my first day of college.
37. I worked every summer of college for a bankruptcy attorney who kept telling me I’d make a great attorney. I hated law but still got an A in Business Law...go figure.
38. I hate shopping.
39. While I was pregnant I craved Salt n’ Vinegar potato chips and ate an entire bag in one sitting and burnt all my taste buds off my tongue and couldn’t taste anything for weeks.
40. I don’t initiate friendships very well but I’m a very friendly person.
41. I love it when people try to get to know me but it very rarely happens.
42. I’m grateful for everything.
43. I always have a multi-purpose tool in my purse.
44. I love movies, but I never go to the movies.
45. The older I get the younger I want to be.
46. I honestly don’t have a favorite color.
47. I love to color in coloring books.
48. I multitask all the time so you probably never have my undivided attention.
49. Running has helped my sex life (firmer body) and hurt my sex life (too tired from training). 50. I try to be polite - society as a whole needs to be more polite.
51. I hate politics.
52. I never want to affiliate myself with just one specific political party.
53. I don’t have any tattoos and I probably never will. I have lots of reasons.
54. I’ve been known to eat an entire bag of peanut m&m’s.
55. I drink water like a camel and therefore pee constantly and it’s annoying.
56. Golf is the most challenging sport I’ve ever played.
57. I am very unromantic. I once tried to plan a romantic candlelight dinner and half way through I had to turn the lights on because I hated eating in the dark.
58. I am a very passive person. It takes a lot to anger me.
59. I run much faster to music I love.
60. I can balance my body in a few strange positions.
61. I wish I would have gone to nursing school.
62. I love to laugh and to make others laugh.
63. When I fart in bed, I fluff the covers. I don’t want to baste in my own stink.
64. I think zodiac signs are the stupidest way to generalize people.
65. I absolutely need to get 7 hours of sleep.
66. I have my motorcycle endorsement but I sold my Suzuki Katana motorcycle when I had Evan. Parenthood changes lots of things even though I swore to my youthful self it wouldn’t.
67. My favorite physical activity that I can see myself doing the longest is running.
68. I’ve made lots and lots of BIG mistakes that I regret deeply.
69. I once took a dance class with my sister that taught poll dancing. We laughed super hard!
70. If someone offered me a million dollars to re-live ages 9-13 I wouldn’t do it.
71. If you would have told me 2 years ago that I’d be training to run long distances, I would have looked at you like you were a crazy person.
72. I don’t intimidate very easily.
73. I got my first cavity when I was in college.
74. I once got very badly choked on a tootsie roll and thought I was going to die. I’ve never seen my dad that scared.
75. I don’t read as often as I’d like to because I sacrifice my wants for Evan’s wants, but I do make time to read the one-year Bible each day.
76. I’m very optimistic and encouraging.
77. I think the only piece of real truth that’s left on this planet is God’s Word...The Bible.
78. I’ve never thought of myself as pretty but I don’t think I’m ugly either.
79. One of my biggest disappointments in life was finding out Santa Claus wasn’t real. I really believed.
80. I’ve had every hair cut and every color hair imaginable.
81. I truly believe Jesus Christ died for this world’s sins. Why don't people get that?
82. Nothing hurts me more than to see children suffer.
83. My dad and mom almost named me Heather and every girl I’ve ever known named Heather is really pretty.
84. I don’t believe brilliantly intelligent people are balanced.
85. I’m extremely flexible and it comes in handy.
86. I’m a very forgiving person. I don’t hold grudges.
87. I can’t stand runners who listen to their iPods so loud that they can’t hear a polite "On your left" while on the trail.
88. I’m cheap.
89. I do not enjoy cooking but I do enjoy eating.
90. My favorite pop is Faygo Rock n’ Rye. I’ve loved it since I was a kid.
91. I couldn't live without fresh fruit.
92. I've passed up lots of opportunities that would have made me rich but I would have sacrificed precious time with family so I think I have good priorities.
93. I don’t know if we’ll have another child even though I loved everything about being pregnant and having a child.
94. I’m an obsessive list maker; in my mind, if it’s not on a list, it doesn’t exist.
95. I enjoy all the seasons but I just wish winter was a little shorter.
96. Sometimes, I’m mean and a little harsh and then I feel guilty.
97. My son is so blessed to have me and Sean as parents.
98. I do NOT enjoy getting dressed up in fancy clothes.
99. Knowing all you know about me now, I hope we can still be friends.
100. I like receiving comments (who doesn’t?). Please leave me a note if you’d like. Thanks for reading all (or some) of this!
4 months ago